"Your ECA work was priceless. Thank you." — Casino HR Director
ERISA Compliance Associates, LLC (ECA) teams with exceptional retirement plan professionals to provide fiduciary and administration guidance to Native American Tribal Government and Enterprise plans. Below is a list of current retirement plan consulting projects for Tribal Governments:
- Assist Tribal Governments with Sovereign Rights language for Plan Document Provisions.
- Provide Fiduciary Oversight Management as an active member of the Plan Committee.
- Provide Minors and Elders Trusts administration and consulting.
- Implement Changes under the Pension Protection Act of 2006 (PPA '06).
- Assist the Plan Sponsor in hiring 401(k) "Team" Investment Consultant, Fund Group (Recordkeeper) and Third Party Administrator.
- Assist the Tribal Government and/or Plan Sponsor in determining all fees related to the Retirement Plan.
- Perform an ERISA Fiduciary Compliance Review.
- Provide administration services for 401(k) and Pension Plans (Defined Benefit Plans)
As part of the retirement plan team, ECA's responsibility is to assist the plan sponsors by...
- Providing a pro-active evaluation relative to a plan's compliance with IRS and DOL standards;
- Assisting the plan sponsor in building a comprehensive strategy to maximize the participant's investment experience.
- Supporting the in-house administrator and fiduciaries by ensuring that appropriate processes and procedures for plan operations are in place.
ECA is proud of our partnership with the Native American community and serves as a board member on the local San Diego American Indian Health Center which provides comprehensive health services to San Diego’s urban Native population.
| FIDUCIARY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING PROJECTS | ECA CONSULTANTS |
| NATIVE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS | 401(k) SCHOOL & FIDUCIARY FORUM |
| INVESTMENT ADVISORS | RETIREMENT PLAN UPDATES |
| TESTIMONIALS | HOME |
© Copyright 2004-2010 ERISA Compliance Associates, LLC.
All rights reserved.
3131 Camino del Rio North, Suite 1600 -San Diego, CA 92108 - (619) 233-3054